Wednesday, August 1, 2012

How Would you Describe my Skirt?

 I don't know about you, but I have been staying up late watching the Olympics for the last few nights.  I love the swimming and am totally entranced as soon as I turn on the t.v. no matter what I am watching.  But this means each morning I struggle to get out of bed and go to work!  This morning I turned to my funky Elie Taheri. This skirt always gets compliments, but then whenever I talk about it I never know how to describe it.  Over the weekend a woman was wearing shorts made out of this same fabric, and when I tried to describe the fabric I was at a total loss.  The blend of color and pattern is awesome in person, but beyond me to put into words.  Any ideas on how to describe it for the future?
Skirt - Elie Taheri via Maribel  Shirt - Old Navy Shoes - Seychelles via DSW

1 comment:

  1. The skirt is like an abstract painting! Is it a silk blend or some type of satin?

    ReplyDelete