Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Here and There in Cardigans

Dress - Rodarte for Target Vintage Belt - Borrowed from my mother  Cardigan - The Gap Shoes - Leifdottir via Anthro
This week has been flying by and I have been wearing my trusty cardigans through and through.  Both of these cardigans are from The Gap and are two of my absolute favorites.  The blue one is a lightweight wool and the oatmeal one is cashmere.  They keep me warm during the long hours I spend sitting at my desk at work in front of my computer.  Naturally they also allow me to show off the shape and pattern of whatever I choose to put under them - a big bonus for me!  

The Super classy dressing room picture was taken in the J. Crew dressing room where I actually ducked in to take this picture!

Cardigan and Shirt - The Gap Skirt - J. Crew (although not this store) Shoes - Sam Edelman via Jeremy's

No comments:

Post a Comment