Sunday, July 15, 2012

Green on the Bottom


This weekend I was all about being green.  On Friday I wore my green pants to work and then out for a night on the town with friends (I switched shirts and shoes in between), and then Saturday night I broke out a skirt that I couldn't resist at Anthro but had not yet had an opportunity to wear.  I didn't plan on being green all weekend, but for both occasions I couldn't resist.  I love my vibrant green pants and decided that for casual Friday I would pair them with a striped long sleeve and heels.  Later when I went out for drinks with friends I switched over to a black v-neck and gold flats - I hate when my feet hurt when bar hopping.  Saturday night I finally had a chance to wear my green lace skirt to a birthday party.  This skirt was $11 at Anthro.  I found it on crazy sale and couldn't resist.  Since its a pretty busy skirt I paired it with a favorite black long sleeve and nude flats (obviously not pictured) and headed out.   I hope to wear both of these bottoms again in the near future.  Sorry Kermit, this weekend it was easy being green!
Friday: Pants - The Gap  Shirt - Proenza Schuler for Target Shoes - Seychelles

Saturday: Skirt - Anthro  Shirt - Gap Hand me Down

No comments:

Post a Comment