Thursday, July 19, 2012

Day to Day

 In many ways, wearing this bright purple skirt is easy because it pulls to focus in any outfit.  On Wednesday I decided to pair it with a brown t-shirt and my trusty oatmeal cardigan for an easy office outfit.  Because I was being really conservative with my tops I finished my outfit off with my leopard print heels.  A lot of color and a little bit of pattern, or just another day at the office for me.
 Shirt and Cardigan - The Gap  Skirt - J. Crew Shoes - Deena and Ozzy via Jeremy's
 This morning I really didn't want to get out of bed.  I had a birthday dinner last night and it was cold and foggy when my alarm went off.  But alas, work called and clothes are strongly encouraged at the office.  So I broke out my plaid shirt dress and a pair of leggings.  This dress is pretty short so I don't like wearing it without something under it at the office.  But its July, so full on tights seemed like overkill.  Plus its usually warm in the afternoon so I didn't want to roast!  Nude flats and my trusty printed scarf finished off my outfit for the day.  Its a pretty casual look with the leggings, but it was perfect for a day like today!
Dress - J. Crew via Maribel Leggings - BR Shoes - Country Road (Australia) Scarf - Street Vendor in Prague  Sunnies - Gifted Mosely Tribes

1 comment:

  1. HB you look FLY AS HELL in that purple skirt. WORK IT GIRL!

    ReplyDelete