Wednesday, July 11, 2012

I'm Alive and Have Green Pants

 Look I have green pants!  These pants and so many other things have happened in the last week and a half.  These pictures were actually taken last Tuesday.  I have found myself busy busy busy socially.  Which is really fun, but it means that if I make it home in time to take pictures I usually have to rush out right afterwards to do something else.  Thus, these sat on my camera for a week before I even uploaded them.  Last week, due to the 4th of July, my office got very casual.  So I broke out my new green pants!  I loved them at the Gap, I tried them on at the Gap, I left them at the Gap because they were full price/I am trying to be good, and when the 4th of July sale was on I bought them at the Gap.  I paired them with pretty neutral pieces to make them workplace appropriate.  I can't wait to continue playing with them and see where they go from here! I actually don't think these pictures do them justice, so I guess I'll have to wear them and actually photograph them again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment