Sunday, May 13, 2012

Charlotte and The Webster

In this past week I bought a dress and a pair of shoes, both of which I am very excited about.
 This is the dress.  It is from the The Webster Miami for Target.  I actually read about this line on another blog and decided to check it out myself.  It is full of fun and colorful pieces, perfect for summer whether in South Beach or not.  I love the shape and interplay of pattern and solids on this dress so I decided to treat myself to it.  I am glad I did, I can't wait to break it out on warm days this summer.
 I limited myself to this dress as I figured it could be dressed up or down based on the occasion.  Its actually a little short for the office, so it may have to be paired with tights.  Either way I already love it!
 The Webster for Target Sheath Dress in Deco Print - $40
 Last weekend I found these beauties at Jeremy's while I was waiting for some friends before a Giant's game.  There is a Jeremy's right up the street from AT&T park, and since my friends were running late I decided to go in and look around while I waited.  Lucky for me there was a 30% off on all shoes that day and I got them for $45.  I love the colors and shape of these shoes.  They are so unusual and appropriate for work that I had to buy them.  
 They are the Karla heels by Charlotte Ronson.  I don't know much about Charlotte Ronson, but based on these shoes, I'm a fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment