Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Office Patterns


More work days and more patterns for me.  On Tuesday I paired a flirty top with some of my more conservative work trousers to balance out my look for the office.  I love this top not only for its pattern but also fantastic shape.  Peplums are  super popular this season and I can see why.  They give you a great waist and hide any potential muffin tops.
Shirt - Maribel Pants - The Gap Shoes - Sam Edelman via Jeremy's

 Today I forgot to take my blog pictures so I raced to the ladies room at work with my faithful blackberry. I love this wrap dress for its shape and pattern.  To give it a kick of color instead of a bright cardigan, I paired it with my bright red flats.

Dress - H&M hand me down Cardigan - The Gap Shoes - Marc Jacobs via Maribel

No comments:

Post a Comment