Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Warm Weather Days

 Its been a hectic couple of days for me!  Lots of fun plans with friends and not so fun but totally necessary long hours in the office.  So when Monday rolled around I borrowed this blue dress from my mother to wear at the office.  Comfortable but still fun for a hectic day at the office.
 Dress - borrowed from my Mother Shoes - Charlotte Ronson via Jeremy's

 Its been really warm in the Bay Area recently which has been a nice excuse to break out my fun warm weather dresses.  Although I must admit I was freezing in the office today and I hadn't even brought a scarf because its so warm.  I sometimes willfully block out that I will be in the office a llllll day!
 Dress - J. Crew via Maribel Shoes - Marc Jacobs via Maribel Cardigan - Gifted Halogen Sunnies - Mosely Tribes Lyndels

No comments:

Post a Comment