Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Days of Blue Shoes

 Totally without planning it I wore two of my blue shoes on back to back work days.  I am actually housesitting for a few weeks, so I grabbed a bunch of my clothes and headed out.  Then when I laid out all of my things I realized I had grabbed three pairs of blue shoes, two heels and my teal flats.
 This outfit was planned so I could go to work and then head out and meet friends.  Although I love my heels, I hate having my feet hurt when I am out having fun with friends.
 Shoes - L.L. Bean Jeans and Cardigan - The Gap Shirt - BR Belt - borrowed from my mother
 I was excited to pair my blue booties with this dress.  I like how the pop of color in the shoes plays nicely off the pattern in the dress.  Both are pretty bold pieces, but I liked how they played off each other.
 Dress - Hand Me Down H&M  Shoes - Boden Splurges!

No comments:

Post a Comment