Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Days of This and That

 On Monday I had no inspiration for what to wear to work, so I threw on a few of my favorites and called it a day.  The funny thing is people noticed that I was a pretty toned down version of myself.  One person at work called my outfit elegant!  And I simply thought it was basic.  But I'll take elegant.
 Dress - Target Sweater - Eileen Fisher Shoes - Deena and Ozzy via Jeremys
 Monday and Tuesday were pretty cold, so on Tuesday I wised up and covered up my legs.  I threw on my mothers vintage necklace to spruce up my dark outfit.  It was another day of funny work outfit comments: one of my friends asked me why I didn't look like I had stepped out of an Anthropologie store!  I was both flattered and amused.
 Shirt - J. Crew Pants - The Gap Belt - Borrowed Shoes - Charlotte Ronson via Jeremys  Necklace - Vintage, borrowed from my mother
 Finally on Wednesday I feel like I finally had the energy to think about what I was wearing.  I haven't worn my ikat top in a while so I broke it out and paired it with two of my favorite pieces: my oatmeal cardigan and my BR pencil skirt.  I was sore from working out on Tuesday so I opted for my gold flats to complete the outfit.
Top - Anthro Skirt - BR Cardigan - The Gap Shoes - BR hand me downs

No comments:

Post a Comment