Friday, June 1, 2012

All Over the Place

I have been all over the place this week!  I think it is partially the housesitting and partially the short week.  Somehow even though work has not been too busy I was still thrown for a loop by the shortened week.
Wednesday
 It has actually been a really warm week for SF standards, which is good because I didn't bring any tights to the place I am staying!  I loved the excuse to wear this shift again.  This time I paired it with nude shoes and a brown sweater to try to make it office appropriate.
 Dress - The Webster for Target Cardigan - J. Crew via Maribel Shoes - Country Road in Australia
 Thursday
 I really loved this outfit.  The sweater, shirt and shoes all came together really nicely.  I felt like it was basic office wear (for anybody, not just funky me), but the colors and fit were just right for me!
Shirt and Cardigan - The Gap  Skirt - BR  
Shoes - Vintage Joan and David hand me downs from my mother
 Friday
 I went super basic on Friday.  I had had friends over the night before and getting up and going to work was the last thing I wanted to do!  This outfit was actually a little sloppier then I would have liked.  Although the pants are nice and tight, the shirt is pretty shapeless and I didn't bother to work on the outfit to make it work more.  All that being said, I love the pattern on this shirt and got lots of compliments on my shoes!
 I love the pattern of this shirt, and you get to see the ring that I wear everyday!  Its by an artist called Jordan Schlanger and it was  a gift from my parents a few years ago.
Shirt - J. Crew via Maribel Jeans - The Gap  Shoes - L.L. Bean

No comments:

Post a Comment