Sunday, June 24, 2012

My Best Friends Wedding - Bridal Shower Attire

This post is actually a little late.  I attended a bridal shower for my future sister in law a few weekends ago and I finally got to wear this awesome red dress that I bought from Maribel a while ago with wedding events in mind.  Sadly in the chaos of getting to the shower I didn't take very many pictures of the dress itself.  Its an awesome Marc by Marc Jacobs dress that is covered in patterns.  I also love that the color on the bodice is red!  Its such a fun shape and combo of patterns.  I paired it with teal flats and a blue belt because those were the colors that I had that matched the dress.  Because the dress had so much going on it was actually a challenge to pick out my shoes.  Trusty teal flats to the rescue!  I promise better shots next time I break out this dress!

No comments:

Post a Comment