Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Purple Days

 Yesterday was a cold day so I turned to my trusty slouchy pants to keep me warm.  I like the color of the shirt and belt together with the neutrals of the cardigan and the pants. Sadly as I was getting dressed after my swim I squirted foundation all over the front of my shirt!  So I turned my shirt around and wore it backwards for the rest of the day!  Lucky for me its a basic t-shirt.
 Pants, shirt and cardigan - The Gap Belt - Anne Taylor  Shoes - Deena and Ozzy via Jeremy's


 I loved my outfit today!  I broke out a new skirt that I bought on sale at J. Crew last week.  Even though I have been trying not to buy clothing these days because my closet is already so overflowing but I couldn't resist a 30% off all of the sale items.  I didn't want to wear this brightly colored skirt with all black so I broke out my favorite teal heels.  I got compliments on the skirt all day and had no make up mishaps!
Skirt - J. Crew (on sale for $30!) Shoes - Seychelles via Nordstroms T-Shirt - The Gap (my hair is covering the bow!) Sunnies - Gifted Mosely Tribes Lyndels

No comments:

Post a Comment