Sunday, June 24, 2012

Yoga at Work

Two days last week I ended up wearing yoga clothes to the office.  It all started because I was housesitting for a friend and didn't really bring enough clothes.  Luckily I had managed to grab clothes for yoga on Wednesday night which saved me on both Wednesday and Thursday.
 On Wednesday I ended up wearing my yoga tank top to work because I forgot to bring an undershirt for the blouse I had planned on wearing.  Rather then go to the office with my breasts on full display I opted for my purple tank.  I don't think anybody was the wiser, although it was a bit more casual then I was planning on going that day.
 Skirt: BR hand me down from my marm  Cardigan: Gap hand me down from my marm Shoes: J. Crew
 On Thursday I had planned on wearing one of my favorite sun dresses because it had been so warm all week.  Of course the fog came in and got really cold.  Naturally I did not have any other clothes to wear, but luckily I did have my yoga pants.  And extra luckily these are the all black pair - my other pairs all have brightly colored stripes, suprised?  I didn't think so.  I actually thought for an outfit where I wore my work out pants as actual leggings it looks pretty good.  Not what I had intended but appropriate nonetheless.

 I don't think you could actually tell that these were work out pants unless I told you.
 Yoga pants: Gap fit (I love that line, its amazing)  Dress: J. Crew via Maribel Cardigan: Eileen Fisher  Shoes: BR hand me downs

No comments:

Post a Comment