Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Chaos and Complimentary Coats

These past few days have been pure chaos!  Work has actually be surprisingly calm, but to make up for that I have had so much going on personally I hardly know what's going on anymore.  Even though I have really liked my work outfits this week I haven't had time to take pictures of them.  So this morning, knowing I was going to yoga tonight, I raced to the bathroom at work with my blackberry and snapped away.  Sadly, the quality of the blackberry doesn't let you see how cute this outfit was.  The toned down sweater and shoes played off of the printed dress and green tights beautifully!  On a random note, I love how you can see my jacket hanging in the back of this picture.  Not planned at all.
Several people today commented on how my green tights matched my jacket.  This was not my plan when I threw on the coat over the outfit today.  Again, the picture quality makes it hard to see, but they do indeed match.  I love it when things work out like this.
Dress- Express Tights - Anthro  Shoes - gifted Franco Sartos  Cardigan - The Gap  Coat - Anthro


No comments:

Post a Comment