Thursday, February 23, 2012

Orchids

Tonight after work my mother and I went to the Pacific Orchid Expo in SF.  We have been going to this show for forever!  Seriously since I was pretty little.  Some years we don't make it, but most years if we are both in the state we do.  This year they had an awesome replica of the Golden Gate Bridge at the entrance to the expo.  Perfect for posing although not so perfect for seeing all the aspects of my outfit (my mom took my pics today with my BB, which is not known for its high quality photos).  I dressed for the office and the orchid show this morning by forgoing the heels I normally would have worn with this outfit for my teal flats!  Sometimes planning is key.
Dress - BR via Maribel  worn with a purple cardigan and belted under a black velvet blazer.  Tights from the Gap and flats from LL Bean

No comments:

Post a Comment