Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Feeling sick in Brooks Brothers, Stripes, and Green!

Hello lovely people!

I have decided to narrate this one a bit, partially because I feel less than above the moon but also because I have not spoken about fashion to those who read this in a while....

So stripes are in! Kate Spade says it but really stripes have been around from Audrey Hepburn to Freddie Kroger. Put on the stripes and wear them in immensity or if a bit stripe shy, wear them as accessories (like tights, shoes, a bag) or as one piece like a blazer or skirt. Or if a bold stripe is not your thing, try a subtle seer-sucker or pin stripe. Any stripes will do!

Also colored tights and funky socks are in! Apparently now that Silicon Valley is into it we should all jump on the wagon. Well people such as myself (and my lovely BF) have grown up with the stylishly patterned socks and I adore bright tights.

All in all this is a well-conceived outfit! I hope you agree!

Stripes! Skirt: Express ($10), Top: Brooks Brothers via Flea Market ($8)

Necklaces: All gifts, pearls are vintage ($0), Watch is a gift ($0) but it is also a Casio

Belt: Ann Taylor via Boomerangs ($5)

Tights: H&M ($5), Socks: Target ($2), Shoes: Urban O: $30. I got a compliment on them today from a fabulous girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment