Sunday, February 19, 2012

My Best Friends Wedding Part VIII - An Excuse to Get My Vintage On!

 On Saturday I attended the wedding of one of my besties from grad school.  She and her sweetie have been together since they were 16 and I was so excited to attend their wedding.  I actually got back from a 10 day trip to Israel on Thursday so I was totally jet lagged but it was still totally worth not extending my trip to attend such a special event!  I was also super excited for this wedding since it was an excuse to break out my vintage dress.  I found this dress at Wasteland on Haight Street in San Francisco and had to buy it.  It has always fit like a glove!  Throughout the day the dress was paired with various things:  A trench and flats to ride the train over to meet up with friends and go to the wedding together, a blue cardigan and heels to make it Church appropriate, and finally just the dress and heels for the reception!  Overall the wedding was amazing and the dress was perfect for the occasion!



Dress: Vintage via Wasteland, $28 Trench: The Gap, gifted from my Marm Sweater: The Gap, $30  Heels: Neiman Marcus, vintage hand me downs from my marm  Flats: Preview via Nordstrom's Rack, borrowed from my marm



No comments:

Post a Comment