Monday, February 20, 2012

Fun with Friends

 I spent a lovely President's Day hanging out with my girlfriends.  I started the day with delicious brunch with my favorite fellow curly haired ladies and then headed to the Mission District of SF to meet up with my new friend Bexter who I met on my Israel trip.  Becca is a super stylish lady and after introducing me to one her favorite shops we paused for a brief photo shoot.  Nothing like sun and giggles to show off our stylish outfits!  Notice, both of us paired ballet flats with jeans, a light jacket and scarves (both the scarves actually are from Israel, mine just happens to have been borrowed from my mother) - is it any wonder we're friends? I thought not!

On me: Gap Jeans, J. Crew Shirt, Eileen Fisher Jacket, borrowed scarf, and Steve Madden flats.





No comments:

Post a Comment