Sunday, February 26, 2012

Weekend of Cardigans

 This was my casual Friday outfit.  I was pretty loopy all week since I just got from my trip and had been crazy busy.  So I went for my fallback option on casual friday, a cardigan.  I have an extensive collection of cardigans and I love love love them.  My parents gave me this classic black one a few years ago and I recently rediscovered it!  It was perfect for a low key day in the office.
Jeans: The Gap  Tank - BR  Cardigan - Nordstrom  Scarf - borrowed from my marm  Shoes - Seychelles

 Sunday was a nice laid back day.  After a hectic weekend I finally had some lounging time so I went for extra comfort with my comfy boyfriend jeans and another cardigan.  I paired it with a new tank top that I just got at the gap.  I love polka dots and couldn't resist this one.    Perfect for a low key day.
Tank - The Gap  Jeans- BR  Belt - Jeremy's Shoes - Boden  Cardigan - Knit by me

No comments:

Post a Comment