Monday, March 19, 2012

Lost and Found

 Every year my mother tries to give every member of the family something soft for Christmas.  I have no idea why, but its her thing.  This sweater was my soft thing in 2007.  Its a pretty nice cashmere sweater from Anne Taylor and so I had it tucked away with some of my nicer clothes.  Only then I couldn't find it for a while.  I recently rediscovered it, which is perfect because it got cold in the Bay Area and this lace print was just what the doctor ordered.  I paired this cosy lace knit sweater with my navy blue button down pencil skirt, my dark purple tights and favorite winter shoes, my Leifdottir wedges.
 I love the lace pattern on this sweater.  Its pretty subtle but beautiful on the close up.  I also really like this nice light blue color.
Sweater - gifted Anne Taylor  Skirt, Tights and Shoes - Anthro  (Odille, Hue, and Leifdottir)

No comments:

Post a Comment