Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Camera Issues

 Apologies for the absence.  I took pictures of my outfits on Friday and Tuesday but then my camera decided to act up and not let me upload them!  Very annoying.  Luckily it decided to play nice today.  Its been raining on and off here so I went for my black skinny jeans.  To dress them up I borrowed this awesome vintage jacket that my mark snagged at Maribel.  I also paired it with a vintage necklace that my father made in the 70s.  I really love how the jacket looks with the dark teal sweater underneath.    Because I had a lot going on up top, I went for my nude flats!  Sometimes you have to say enough is enough.
 Pants and Sweater - The Gap Jacket - Vintage via Maribel  Shoes - Country Road   Necklace - borrowed from my mother, made by my father

No comments:

Post a Comment