Thursday, March 1, 2012

Retail

I have a confession to make: I paid full price at the Gap for these pants.  I almost NEVER do this.  Usually I am patient and wait for things to go on sale, but with these pants I was totally sucked in.  I walk past a Gap every day on my way to work.  Literally every day.  And these pants have been front and center in the pictures and on the models for over a week.  One of the ways that I justified this purchase was by buying them in the navy color.  I really wanted them in the coral color and they looked super cute.  Even the light pink ones looked good, but I decided I could wear them to work if I bought them in the navy, so I did!

This outfit like so many this week was not planned.  I knew I wanted to wear these pants, but I didn't know what I was going to pair them with for work.  I was actually planning on a different top, but then I saw this one and knew it would look great with these pants and a cardigan.  Like yesterday's outfit I just threw it together, but I ended up really liking it!

Pants and Shirt - The Gap  Shoes - BR  Cardigan - Knit by Me

No comments:

Post a Comment