Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Prepared

 I am finally back to my normal schedule (having been out of the office for a project for the last three days), but now I have to contend with a massive rain storm.  I went for comfort today with my J. Crew cashmere sweatshirt paired with a basic black pencil skirt and black tights.  Since the sweatshirt is pretty boxy, I tried to keep the bottoms pretty tight to balance me out and not make me look boxy as well.  The footwear is where it got complicated.  I wore my green floral wellies to brave the elements outside, but I brought with me my three tone Boden t-straps to wear in the protected office environment.  Both my boots and my heels got complimented today - Hooray!
Skirt - Banana Republic Tights - Anne Kline  Boots - Lucky Penny via Anthro years ago
Note: I did not pay anywhere near retail for my sweater, I found it at Maribel for $48!

No comments:

Post a Comment