Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Things I Love

 Today I wore a version of an outfit that I have worn before.  I love all of the pieces of this outfit: the dress, the scarf, the shoes and my opaque colored tights.  Honestly, I would wear this dress everyday if I could.
Dress - J. Crew via Maribel ( I paid $35)  Tights - Hue via Anthropologie  Shoes - Leifsdottir via Anthropologie ( I paid $80 for them)  Scarf - Bought on the street in Prague
 So instead of telling you about an outfit that you've seen before, I decided to show off a coat I got at Anthro a few weeks ago.


 Really, I bought this coat because it was a smoking deal!  It was originally marked as $350 and I bought it for $50!  I asked the woman at the store about it while I was checking out and she said its likely because the coat ran really big.  Although its pretty voluminous, it seems fitting for the vintage look its going for.

No comments:

Post a Comment