Sunday, March 11, 2012

Black Pants Twofer

 The Gap is having an amazing 30% off your entire purchase sale and I couldn't resist these pants ( I can't find them on the website - they are the cropped legging jeans).  I really wanted them in green but the black seemed more practical.  I was actually working off site on Friday so I got more dressed up then I usually would on a Friday.  I paired my black skinny pants with a black t-shirt from the Gap and a borrowed blue Eileen Fisher jacket from my mother.  Finishing it off was my floral ballet flats from J. Crew.  I really liked how simple but fun this outfit was.  Not too funky as I needed to make a good impression, but not boring either.
 Jeans and Shirt - The Gap  Flats - J. Crew  Jacket - Eileen Fisher borrowed from my marm
 On Saturday night it was a good friends birthday drinks, so I put back on my skinny black pants, but this time paired them with a cool polka dot top from Weston wear and some Seychelles heels.  I loved this top from the moment I saw it and was super excited to get to wear it out.  because it is really voluminous, the skinny pants were a must!  The shoes even got complimented as looking like the moon.  What more could a girl ask for?
Jeans - The Gap  Top - Weston Wear  Shoes - Seychelles via DSW

No comments:

Post a Comment