Thursday, March 22, 2012

Days of Gray and Blue

These light blue tights were hard to match to my clothes.  The fact that they and the skirt matched so nicely was a total coincidence!  I bought them at American Apparel a couple of months ago when I was traveling and wanted gray tights, I figured the light blue would be close enough.

I got complimented on my skirt and tights combination before I even got to work yesterday!  I love the random compliments, they make me feel so good.
Skirt - Boden Shirt - J. Crew Tights - American Apparel  Shoes - Banana Republic

I realized half way through today that not only had I worn blue for the last two days, but I had also chosen to wear a gray t-shirt both days as well tucked into a skirt.  This week has been pretty hectic so both days I threw together these outfits.  

I love this velvet mini with the button details on the front, but I would NEVER wear it with anything but opaque tights and flats to work because of its short length!

Shirt and Cardigan - The Gap  Skirt and Tights - BR  Shoes - J. Crew (Yes these are basically all my go to work clothes providers in one outfit!)


No comments:

Post a Comment