Thursday, December 29, 2011

FINALLY THURSDAY!!!

Not often do I say that I am happy for a Thursday but I am! My BF comes back today and I am beyond excited!!

Before he lands back in NYC I have a coffee date and some errands and than cooking for Mike!

The first outfit of the day is a hot pink long sleeve with a brown and white tunic over it. I love the tunic because of the pockets and how it brings pattern to my outfit. I chose my gray pants (with tights underneath) because it is cold and these pants are comfy for busy days.

For jewelry I am highlighting more of my grandmother's jewelry including this pendant necklace and beautiful black and sparkly bracelet. Alongside that I am wearing my Casio Watch and red Urban wedges.

Happy Thursday!

Pink Top: The Gap ($10), Brown/White Top: H&M ($10)

Casio Watch: Gift ($0)

Necklace and Bracelet: Gifts ($0)

Pants: Urban O and Tights Urban O: ($20)

Shoes: Urban O (online) ($40)

No comments:

Post a Comment