Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Comfort

 Although I am attempting a fashion diet, I did recently splurge on this Cashmere sweatshirt from J. Crew.  I saw it at Maribel two weeks ago but didn't like how it fit.  It seemed like something I could only wear as lounge wear and after working out.  After thinking about it for a week, I realized I did want it and went back to Maribel for it.  Luckily (!) it was still there and I had Maribel credit so it was $10 off.  It was still a splurge because with tax it was $45.  This is a little more then I would have liked to spend for lounge wear, but I love the color and it feels like heaven (plus I work out a lot and figured it was worth the reward for my good behavior).  Then I went online to Google how much J. Crew initially wanted for it.  They are still selling it and it retails for $248!  It really was a bargain!  And I have been wearing it non-stop since I bought it.

This is what I wore to yoga tonight, and the sweater was perfect for the bus ride home!

No comments:

Post a Comment