Friday, December 2, 2011

Twofer





This is what I wore on Thursday.  Wednesday and Thursday were crazy busy at work this week, so although I took pictures of my outfit yesterday, I did not manage to post them.  This outfit was admired by several people at work.  I actually thought it was pretty conservative, but I really like how the pants and sweater look together overall!

Cardigan: Maribel, gifted  Pants: The Gap, gifted  Shoes: BR, $90 (worth it)  Tank Under Sweater: The Gap, $8

Check out Princess Fiona scoping out my outfit - perhaps even noticing that my shoes bear a striking resemblance to her!

 the weather this week was nuts!  The beginning of the week was crazy cold and today it was warm and a little humid (especially for CA!).  I went through several outfits this morning before I got to this one.  In the end I really like how the scarf, jacket, shirt combo looked.  Its hard to beat a good set of layers!
Jacket: Eileen Fisher, $65  Shirt: J. Crew, $10  Scarf: Borrowed from my marm from Israel  Jeans: The Gap, $20  Shoes: Deena and Ozzy via Jeremy's, $30

No comments:

Post a Comment