Monday, December 5, 2011

Impulse

If you have read this blog before, I'm pretty sure you will have noticed that I impulse by shoes.  These shoes are the latest in a long line of my impulsive shoes buys.  I was on the Anthro website a few weeks ago and came across these shoes.  The only size they had left was mine so I splurged and bought them.  Since I live in CA I figured these were perfect for winter since they are mostly closed.  I love the cutout details of these shoes and their overall shape.  I can't wait to wear them around this entire winter!
I based this entire outfit around my new shoes.  I thought the mustard tights would look great with the shoes.

I was also excited about how the mustard tights went with the patterned skirt.  They are both from J. Crew actually!  I know, Honeysuckle!

Shoes: Leifdottir via Anthro, $80  Tights: J. Crew, $10  Skirt: J. Crew via Maribel, $35  Shirt: Old Navy, $5

No comments:

Post a Comment