Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Wednesday Errands Wear

Hello all!

PEP is BACK in the blog business. I have some photos from my trip but they are not good. However I showed a brief glimpse at some of the items I purchased and was given while in Boston. Also my Aunt gave me all of my grandmother's jewelry so you will see many vintage and aged necklaces, bracelets, and earrings.

Today I wanted something I could lug groceries in. So I chose my Brooks Brothers lambs wool top, a purple and blue t-shirt underneath, and my green army Gap pants. To tie it together I am wearing some of my grandmother's necklaces. For shoes I chose my blue suede boots, my Casio watch, and sparkly gifted bracelet.

Happy Wednesday everyone!


Brooks Brothers Top: $8, T-shirt: Urban Outfitters ($10)

Necklaces: Gifts, Watch: Casio (Gift $0)

Pants: The Gap ($20), Socks: Target ($2) and Urban O (.99), Blue Bracelet: Gift ($0)

Shoes: Target ($20)
PEP

No comments:

Post a Comment