Thursday, December 15, 2011

Gappity Gap Gap





Apologies for the absence, it couldn't be helped.  But today it was back to work and I broke out new pants and a new sweater.  All my clothes are actually from the Gap today with the exception of my belt and shoes.  I love the cut and shape of the pants!  I had seen them at the Gap before and thought they looked like they would never work, and then I tried them on a loved them!  Goes to show you can't judge satin pants by their hanger!

Last week on my birthday the sweater at the Gap were buy one get one free!  This cardigan is actually cashmere and amazingly soft!  Score one for me and the Gap.

I am not usually a tucker inner of shirts into pants, but I bought these a size up so I could!

These are the true colors of my outfit, they didn't show up well in the other pictures!
Pants, Shirt, and Cardigan: The Gap, $35, $8 and $30 respectively  Belt: Borrowed from my marm  Shoes: Deena and Ozzy via Jeremy's, $30

No comments:

Post a Comment