Friday, December 30, 2011

The Stages of My Outfit

 Another subtle HB outfit no?  So many things to say: (1) I got more dressed up then I usually would have this dead week because we were celebrating my Daddio's Birthday with fancy pants dinner! (2) A good portion of this outfit is borrowed and/or from Anthropologie.  (3) I posted tons of pictures because this outfit went through many variations throughout my day (flats and the cardigan at the office, just the dress and my wedges at dinner, the wedges and the red coat to keep warm).
This is what I looked like at the end of the night.  I really like how the brown legs and shoes go with the dress/jacket/necklace combo!

The dress is actually my mothers.  She bought it for my brother's engagement party from Anthro.  Actually, the dress, shoes and sweater jacket are all Anthro!

The dress, necklace, and flats (in the picture below) were all borrowed from my mother.  She is very generous with her wardrobe!

I toned down this loud dress at the office with brown flats (borrowed from my mother) and the brown cardigan I knit in college.  It was still a pretty bright and bold outfit, but my office is used to it!

Dress, Flats and Necklace: Anthropologie, Steve Madden via Nordstrom's Rack and Made by my Daddio in the 70's all borrowed from my marm.  Cardigan: Made by Me!  Tights: Pendi, $10  Jacket: Anthro, $70

No comments:

Post a Comment