Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Year's Eve!

 Happy New Year All!  I hope you had a fantastic night and are off to a good new year!  I rang in the new year with old and new friends at a cocktail party.  From getting ready with some of my very besties to crawling into bed at 4am it was tons of fun!  For NYE I broke out a dress that I have had for almost two years and never wore.  I bought it because it was $20 at BR and I had an upcoming occasion for it.  But then I didn't end up wearing it because I found an even better dress for said event.  I was so excited to finally get to break it out! 
I love this ruffled one shouldered neckline and silver color of this dress.  Because the dress has a lot going on I really thought about my accessories.  I went for lots of bracelets and relatively toned down shoes.  The bracelets on my right hand are all borrowed from my marm while the ones on my left are the gifted bracelets I received from my Coolest A!
 Dress: BR, $20 with $10 of alterations  Bracelets: Gifted and borrowed  Shoes: Sam Edelman via Jeremy's, $45
I paired the outfit with more subdued shoes because I had so much already going on.  The low heel, awesome color and pattern worked perfectly with this outfit.  But I still ended up coming out of them during the night.

Special thanks to Stormy Normy for taking these pictures!

1 comment: