Sunday, January 22, 2012

Shorts

 Although I know that I have to stop going to Anthropologie or I will have no money left and tons of clothes that I have no occasion to wear, I couldn't pass up these winter shorts!  I have been wanting a pair of shorts to wear in the winter time for ages.  Lucky for me, I live in California and this is actually a viable look (sorry frozen east coast).  A good friend is in town for the NFC Championship game so we went out for low key drinks last night and I couldn't resist breaking out my new babies!  I paired them with my Cashmere sweatshirt, black tights and my high T-Straps!  I also threw on the bracelets that my Coolest A gave me because I love them and wanted her to see that I really do wear them!  Overall this was a fun low key look that I can't wait to wear again!

Shorts: Anthropologie, $30 Sweater: J. Crew via Maribel, $45  Tights: BR, $5 (usually $15)  Shoes: Boden, $95  Bracelets: Gifted from my coolest A

No comments:

Post a Comment