Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Adventures with my Blackberry

 As it is Wednesday I race out of work at 5 on the dot to attempt to stretch my body and quiet my mind at yoga.  But this means that I must take my outfit pictures in the morning, which this morning I forgot to do.  To remedy this I raced to the ladies room, work blackberry in hand, and snapped away!  Because this dress has such a bold pattern I don't have that many different ways to wear it that are still appropriate for the office, so this is basically the same way I wore it to the office last time.  I merely switched the tights and scarf!  Similar but different, no?  Either way, I'm still mildly obsessed with this dress and perhaps would wear it everyday if I could get away with it.
My old green tights that I bought in Europe finally bit the dust!  But luckily I found these on sale at Anthro last weekend!  Me and green tights, it was meant to be.



Dress: J. Crew via Maribel, $35  Tights: Anthro, $8 Shoes: Leifdottir via Anthro, $80 Scarf: BR, borrowed from my marm

No comments:

Post a Comment