Thursday, January 19, 2012

Basics

 Today was supposed to be about the zig-zag patterned tights I got for Christmaskah from my marm.  But when I got them on my legs this morning they were a far subtler pattern then I had anticipated.  Up close you can tell they are patterned, but from far away they simply look like opaque black tights.  My outfit ended up being pretty low key today, which was okay.  I had lots of fun little things going on: the subtle zig-zag, the gifted bracelets from my coolest A, the T-strap shoes!  It was a tame outfit for me, but every once in a while I figure I just look like everybody else in the office.  Sometimes its okay to embrace the basics.
 Sweater: BR, $25 Skirt: The Gap from when I was 16  Tights: Gifted Anne Kline Shoes: Boden, $95 Bracelets: Gifted from my Coolest A
Check out my leggy legs in all their ziggyzaggyness!

No comments:

Post a Comment