Thursday, January 26, 2012

Crocheted

Today I decided to try to mix my natural HB style with my HB office style.  I love this orange shirt for its crocheted details that give it a vintage feel.  The top itself is quite voluminous and I am always trying to figure out what to do with all that volume.  Today the solution was to tuck it into a skirt!  I really liked the look, but this top is actually quite low cut when you take into account the crocheted part, so I was actually showing more decolletage at the office then I usually would.  I hope nobody noticed!
Sadly I didn't take a picture of my coat today.  I say this because if I had, I would have hit basically all of the HB staple stores: BR, The Gap, Maribel and Anthro.  Sorry J. Crew, you just haven't reached that level yet!

Shirt: BR via Maribel, $11 Cardigan: Boden, $23  Skirt: The Gap when I was 16  Tights: BR, $5 on sale  Shoes: Stuart Weitzman, gifted from my coolest A

No comments:

Post a Comment