Saturday, January 7, 2012

Warm Winter Weather

After a almost a week of being in bed with strep throat I finally felt well enough to get up and run some errands.  Lucky for me if was actually a pretty warm and sunny day for January.  Since it was such a nice day, I dared to wear a skirt without tights.  But to ensure I didn't freeze, I paired it with a wool sweater and boots with high socks.  Overall I really liked this outfit.  It was comfortable, casual and easy, but more then just jeans and a t-shirt.
I love that this skirt has pockets!  Both the skirt and the sweater are from the Gap!  Are you surprised?  You shouldn't be!

It was my good friend Starfish who introduced me to the Frye brand.  I have never looked back!
I put together this top and skirt because I really like how the dark purple and the dark red look together.  These are definitely two of my favorite colors!
Sweater: The Gap this season, $30  Skirt: The Gap three seasons ago, $20  Boots: Frye, $140  Sunnies: Kate Spade, gifted

No comments:

Post a Comment