Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Red Tights

 This morning while waiting for an elevator I ran into a work friend.  She said she saw my tights and knew it was me before she even saw my face!  The best part, these tights were a gift from my bestie the Moeuff!  I love the color red and she knows that!  So she bought me these adorable tights for my birthday.  They were at the center of my outfit today which ended up including a gifted scarf and shoes!  I am lucky to have such generous and sartorially savvy friends!
Because of the bold color of the tights I went neutral with everything else, except the scarf, which was picked to match the tights!

I went with a particularly short skirt this time so as to show off my vibrant red legs!

Tights: Gifted from the Moeuff  Shoes: Franco Sarto, gifted from my Coolest A  Skirt: BR, $20  Shirt: J. Crew $10  Scarf: Gifted from Stormy Normy

No comments:

Post a Comment