Monday, January 2, 2012

Safari

 Today I emerged from my vegetable-like state long enough to get dressed and run errands.  One of these errands was swinging by a friends house.  What was supposed to be a brief hand off of some sunglasses that I had inadvertently taken and endangered turned into a photo shoot!
 Lucky for me, my friend Maggie of Margaretedith takes excellent photos and I think actually improved the calibur of the this outfit.  I put this outfit together based on its level of comfort.  I love my zebra dress for its fantastic pattern and adorable yet comfy shape.  I threw on my cashmere cardigan over it because it is both SO soft and also not to crazy a color with the bold print of this dress.  Leggings were a must since its January!
 My teal flats and the green scarf were added to add in some color to my otherwise neutral outfit.

 The best part of Maggie taking these pictures is as a blogger herself she took these awesome detail shots which I can't usually do very well with my tripod system.
 Dress: Boden, $35  Cardigan: The Gap, $30  Legging: BR, $5 on sale  Shoes: L.L. Bean, $35  Scarf: Gifted from Mrs. V via Italy
Special Thanks to Maggie for taking these awesome pictures.  My outfit wouldn't have had the great safari vibe without you!

No comments:

Post a Comment