Saturday, January 28, 2012

Getting Vintage with my Blackberry

 Yesterday I had a long day at work followed by a fun night out with my bestie Stormy Normy.  So it was a trip to the bathroom at work with my blackberry in order to take pictures of my outfit.  I played with the vintage feel of these pants by tucking in a basic t-shirt to show off the high waist nature of these pants and a funky beaded belt.  I also added on a green cardigan and a long necklace to give this outfit a more interesting look.

These are the details of my outfit!  The funny thing about his necklace is it jingles when you walk.  No sneaking up on anybody for me!

Jeans: the Gap, $30  Shirt: The Gap, handed down from my marm  Belt: Jeremy's, $9  Cardigan: August Silk, gifted  Shoes: LL Bean, $35  Necklace: Urban Indigo, borrowed from my marm

No comments:

Post a Comment