Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Unprepared





This was not the outfit I had planned for today!  I still had polka dots on the mind, but I woke up this morning and realized the tights I wanted to wear were dirty and therefore had to come up with something else.  This dress is always a good back up!  It's a stand alone piece.  But today I wanted to see if I could wear it differently then I have previously during the life of this blog!  So I broke out a scarf that I received from my brother and future sister in law for Christmaskah!  This killed two birds with one stone.  I got to wear the awesome scarf and I covered up the neckline that makes this dress so distinctive and change the emphasis of the outfit.
 I love this dress but I don't think these pictures are great.  I took them while running out the door this morning!  Then during a crazy day at work I started to feel sick, by the time I made it home my temperature was over 101!  Sadly this means I crawled into bed rather then taking pictures of this scarf!  Its by a company called bev shots and this one is Tequila!  How awesome is that!  I'll definitely wear it again and get some better pictures so you can see how cool it is!
Dress: Express, $13 (no joke)  Scarf: Bev Shots, gift from my future sister in law  Tights: BR, $5  Shoes: Manolo Blahnik via Maribel, $100 (worth it for the perfect black flats).

No comments:

Post a Comment