Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Casual Tuesday

 Sticking with my casual theme for the week, I dressed up my skinny jeans with a button down from J. Crew via Maribel, a cardigan, and flats.  But me being me, none of it was all that conservative.  The shirt and cardigan combo were bursting with color and pattern.  And I went with my teal flats since they were in the same color palate.  One of my favorite things about this outfit is how the shirt and sweater matched the bracelets my Coolest A gave me for Christmas and the nail polish my genius cousin gave me for Channukah.  It was an outfit made in gifted heaven.
Jeans: The Gap, $40  Shoes: L.L. Bean, $35   Shirt: J. Crew via Maribel, $22 Cardigan: Halogen via Nordstorm, gifted  Nail Polish: OPI, Don't Mess with OPI  Bracelets: Gifted from Coolest A

No comments:

Post a Comment