Wednesday, April 11, 2012

About Tights and Me

In my office I am known for my bright tight collection.  The funny thing is for most of my life I refused to wear tights.  Luckily I was born and raised in Northern California so this was not such a problem.  To this day I hate how tights ride down, bunch up, or get twisted.  Honestly I would much rather not wear them than wear them.  Having said this, I luckily joined the work force when funky brightly colored tights came into fashion.  So even though I have come to accept the fact of tights in my life and most days I don't mind wearing them anymore.  I do like the extra component that give many of my outfits for the most part, but I stand by my earlier statement that I wish I didn't have to wear them.  The awesome red pair that I wore today were a birthday gift from one of my besties.  Although they are a bold red, I still dare to wear them to the office from time to time.  Today I paired them with some of my favorite neutrals and a scarf that I borrowed from my mother!

Tights - Gifted Dress - Target  Sweater - The Gap Shoes - Manolo Blahnik via Maribel Scarf - Borrowed from my Marm

No comments:

Post a Comment