Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Work Days

Although I usually favor skirts and dresses at the office, sometimes I do love a good pair of work pants.  This slouchy work pants are some of my favorites.  I love their length and shape, although I do have trouble finding tops that are the right volume for them.  Because the pants are rather voluminous, I always try to balance out the tops.  On Tuesday to avoid being too boring with my black, white, and blue outfit, I broke out one of my favorite scarves.  I love this zebra scarf.  It was a gift several years ago and it has been worn many a time since.

sweater and pants - The Gap  Shirt - BR Shoes - J. Crew Scarf - Gifted


 I had a different dress in mind today for this sweater and tights, but when I put it on, it was too dark.  Then I looked over and saw my black and white dress and knew it would look great with the combo.  I love the way the wine colored tights look with the oatmeal colored cardigan (remember last week how I said I wear it a lot, I really do!), and the black and white dress.  I like how the tights and dress really accented the silk dress, hopefully without any of it being too over the top.
Dress - BR via Maribel Cardigan - The Gap Tights - Hue via Anthro  Shoes - Manolo Blahnik via Maribel

No comments:

Post a Comment