Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Blue and Batik

 On Monday I wanted to play with the volume of one of my favorite cashmere sweaters so I paired it with a high waisted full skirt of my mothers.  I really liked how pronounced my waist was in this outfit and how the volume of the skirt and sweater played off of each other.  
 Sweater - J. Crew via Maribel Skirt - BR borrowed from my mother Tights - The Gap  Shoes - Manolo Blaohniks via Maribel
 This morning nothing went right.  I didn't like any of my clothes, I ran late, I couldn't find my keys, I spilled my coffee . . . Luckily, even though this outfit wasn't what I was planning, I did really like it.  I find this batik shirt kind of hard to wear because of its shape and volume but I love its color and pattern.  I should definitely wear it more often.
Shirt - The Gap  Sweater - Gifted August Silk via Nordstrom's Rack Pants - J. Crew Shoes - Nine West

No comments:

Post a Comment