Thursday, April 12, 2012

Opaque

 Another day, and some more thoughts about tights.  I think I say this every time I post about this dress, but I love this dress.  It's simple, it's easy, it has polka dots!  But it is also incredibly short.  To be anywhere near office appropriate, it has to be worn with opaque tights.  If I did not wear dark colored or opaque tights with this dress it would be way to much thigh for the office.  Yes, even paired with flats. This is one of the things I begrudgingly like about tights - they can make skirts and dresses that would otherwise be too short to wear to the office suddenly office appropriate. So today I went for my wine colored tights.  I also added one of my mother's vintage necklaces (that my father made way back in the 70s) to have fun with the neckline and play around with my different accessory options with this dress.
Dress - Express Tights - The Gap Shoes - Manolo's via Maribel  Necklace - Hand Made vintage aand borrowed

No comments:

Post a Comment