Sunday, April 22, 2012

Sunburn, Skirts, Sandals and Sweaters

 The only downside of the awesome bridal shower yesterday is I forgot to put on sunscreen and burned my arms, legs and forehead.  Sometimes, its hard being pale.  So today I wore a vintage wrap skirt as a dress in the hope of getting some sun on my shoulders and attempting to undo my farmers tan!  It wasn't as warm and I didn't spend that much time in the sun, so sadly it didn't help much, but still it was a start. I paired my dress with Naot sandals that my mother recently passed on to me.  I love the shape and design of these sandals.  They are comfortable and supportive enough to wear all day, but still cute and fun.
Check out that burn!  Ooops!  At least I had sleeves on my green Boden dress and didn't burn my shoulders.
 Sadly today wasn't as warm as yesterday, so I wore my trusty oatmeal cardigan on and off to combat the breeze.
Dress - Vintage wrap skirt Belt - J. Crew Shoes - Naot hand me downs from my mother Cardigan - The Gap Sunnies - Mosely Tribes
 I really should not be allowed into a Gap.  I went with my mother because she wanted jeans and I walked out with this sweater.  Luckily it was only $17 so it wasn't too expensive.  I love the colors and actually really like how it looks with the skirt.  It reminds me of being in college where the kids were fearless with their clothes (like Miss P)!
Add caption

No comments:

Post a Comment